Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Our [homeschool] Preschool of Choice

Have I mentioned how overwhelmed I feel when it comes to choosing our preschool curriculum? It really is a good thing (there are so many fantastic choices!) but it's so difficult to choose just one or two. Thankfully, I can always pick and choose activities from other sites as we go along, and I can always change my mind all together! 

So here's what I'm currently thinking: 

Main Curriculum: Letter of the Week (a mixture of LotW and the preparatory curriculum)
Supplementary Materials: No Time for Flash Cards, Teach Preschool, plus whatever I find on my various other favorite links and on Pinterest.


I am also really excited about You Can Read! Sight Words, but since Millie is a bit too young for tracing and circling, etc, I think we'll wait a few more months at least before we jump into that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment