Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teach Me To Do It Myself



I received this book as a gift from my husband earlier this year (or late last year? ugh! I have really been so lazy about this whole learning thing!). The book is full of Montessori activities to do with your children. 

"This fun and practical activity book will guide you as you work and play with your child. Montessori principles focus on teaching children essential life skills and giving them a greater understanding of the world around them." - from the back cover

It also reminds this mama that my child should probably know how to put a button through a button hole by now. Or should have at least attempted it. But she can use a zipper! She really has no interest in dressing herself at all. Hmm.

My goal this week is to choose at least one activity to do with Millie, and to read the entire book myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment